- It’s Twosday (happy things, in twos)
- It’s Book Club Day – finished Angela’s Ashes and had a lively discussion about it with the gals.
A meal today: (pick-2 at Panera’s)
- Small bowl Black Bean soup
- 1/2 Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich
- Person of Interest
Shows I love that came back this week:
- Nurse Jackie
- Mad Men
- Warehouse 13
- Orphan Black
OK… so happy things in fours? 😆 Nurse Jackie is the most hysterical 1/2 hour of television, hands down. Mad Men is a show that’s really close to my heart because PR and advertising are my thing and I get a big kick out of seeing how it all got started in the Madison Avenue years. Warehouse 13 will be ending and I am sad to see it go but excited to see how they wrap it up. And this Saturday, Orphan Black is back. OMG! I am so excited I could burst!
Little bits of shopping:
- Got a new pair of black heels… very classic and chic. Now I need an occasion to wear them.
- Bought a new blood orange sweater. I’m actually glad the weather has chilled just enough to let me wear it.
- Last week I went to Georgia to see a couple of Law Schools. The weather was great, the schools were inspiring, the food was a little too good.
- This week I’m visiting The College of William & Mary in Virginia which was founded in 1693 making it the second-oldest institution of higher education in the United States after Harvard University. Talk about going old-school.
Two “Moments” Quotes: