Tuesday was a good day. I had a few moments when I felt I wanted to eat more or something different but I got through it.
- Started my day with a cup of warm water and lemon. This is meant to give my day a clean start. My nutritionist has recommended it and I know a lot of people who swear by it. It is supposed to have all kinds of benefits including clearing skin, aiding digestion, and helping with weight loss, just to name a few.
- According to Carrot Fit I burned 104 calories during my 7 min-workout. Not sure how accurate that can be but I’ll take it. I also already started losing a bit of weight but I won’t share how much until I’m done. It will be my reward for going all 7 days.
- For breakfast I had a banana-vanilla smoothie. More recipes for coconut milk smoothies here. Check out how happy I look sipping my smoothie out of my Fitbloggin cup.
- For lunch I had some leftover ground turkey with black beans, half avocado, and 1/4 cup of sweet corn. Delish? Absolutely!
- Before heading to the gym I had a handful of almonds and walnuts.
- The yoga class called for a pedicure so I painted my toenails a relaxing lilac and had the most amazing Yoga class. Yoga is the best! There is a distance running teen in the class who was sharing how much this one yoga class a week has improved his running. I can say that it has helped me better my plank, squat, and lunges, not to mention my overall balance. And after completing Week 4 Day 1 #couch25K I really needed a good stretch.
- I got home hungry but not crazy hungry. I debated whether I wanted to eat something sweet or salty. I went for sweet and had a big red apple with Justin’s Maple Almond Butter 80 cal. squeeze pack. It hit the spot! 🙂
- Before bed I’ll have a nice cup of green tea and hopefully repeat the whole thing again tomorrow. Two days down, five to go.