It’s not very clear exactly what today is. PETA calls it “Hug a Vegan” but it could also be “Hug a Vegetarian.” Whichever it is… give yourself a hug or receive a virtual one from me if you are either… as well as if you are an animal lover, a meatless monday practitioner, a flexitarian, and/or an environmentally-conscious consumer. I’m feeling generous: VIRTUAL HUGS TO ALL!
On this marvelous occasion let me spread some blog love my directing you to my top five (in no particular order) vegan/vegetarian recipes from some of my favorite foodie bloggers:
- Baked Falafel from Minimalist Baker
- Spicy Vegan Black Bean Soup from Cookie + Kate
- Vegan Carrot Hot Dog from Clean Eating Veggie Girl
- Sweet Caramelized Plantains (A Venezuelan treat) from Venezuelan Cooking
- Basic Garlic Noodle from Cooking with a Wallflower
Are you a vegan/vegetarian blogger?
Is there someone I should be following?
Let me know in the comments.