Hello peeps… here we are again with one of Kat’s from Mama’s Losin It weekly writing prompts (the linkup is up on Thursday so jump on this train). I chose #5 Create a Fall inspired bucket list which was a no-brainer since Fall is my favorite season and making lists and then crossing items off such lists one of my favorite activities. So, what should I make sure I do between now and Dec 21st?
FALL-INSPIRED BUCKET LIST
- Visit Pumpkin Patch and/or Scarecrow exhibit
- Have a fancy coffee drink (pumpkin spice latte anyone?)
- Try a new pumpkin and/or apple recipe
- Attend a Fall Festival (or similar event)
- Knit something cozy
- Read a scary/mystery book
- Take a historical tour downtown and/or hit the museum
- Run a 5K
- Take a nature walk
- Watch an indie film and/or attend music event
Please feel free to recommend recipes, books, and/or additional activities to the list. What’s on your bucket list this season?